Established in 1971, EniProgetti (before Tecnomare), the company provides Oil Companies with design and engineering services, covering all phases of Oil&Gas plants life cycle, from feasibility studies to construction, from start-up to decommissioning.
The recent Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) strategy has extended EniProgetti’s core competencies. To the heritage of excellence in offshore structures, deepwater and subsea systems design, maintenance engineering, asset integrity, new skills have been added: onshore engineering, for upstream and downstream activities, onshore maritime and coastal engineering, Project Management Services (PMS), support services for procurement, environmental monitoring services, development of innovative services and technologies, HSEQ management systems.
The new integrated approach between engineering and research offers new opportunity to add project’s value, providing turnkey solutions, enhancing efficiency and time-to-market.
EniProgetti is also UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified, guaranteeing the quality of services provided.
The Company has its registered office in Venice and also has business offices in San Donato Milanese, Rome, Vibo Valentia, Aksai and Atyrau (Kazakhstan) and Basingstoke (UK).
- ACOUSTIC SUBSEA (3)
- CHEMICAL & GEOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS (10)
- CONTROL SYSTEMS (159)
- CORROSION MONITORING (49)
- DECOMMISSIONING, DEMOLITION WORKS (53)
- DESIGN 3D (128)
- DETAILED DESIGN (85)
- DOWNHOLE EQUIPMENT (1)
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (84)
- ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING (102)
- EPC CONTRACTORS (47)
- FEASIBILITY STUDIES, CONCEPT AND FEED (169)
- INTEGRATED DECKS (120)
- LABORATORY FACILITIES (91)
- MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE & REPAIR (97)
- NAVAL DESIGN (15)
- OFFSHORE PLATFORMS PROCESS UNITS (192)
- PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT AUTOMATION (28)
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT (129)
- SIGNALLING AND OFFSHORE MOORING BUOYS (30)
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE (21)