Sicim, established in 1962, is specialised in the installation of pipelines and in assembling plants for the Oil&Gas sector.
Sicim’s headquarters in Busseto, (PR) - Italy, the nerve centre of a global network of projects, coordinates contracts through its 22 branches/participated companies over 4 continents (North, South & Center America, Europe, Africa, Asia).
Sicim is specialised in:
• EPC services for Oil&Gas Industry.
• Realization of turnkey projects of pipelines of every diameter to transport and distribute hydrocarbons & water, including engineering, procurement and commissioning on EPC basis.
• Construction of relevant compression/pumping, metering, scraper trap & valve stations.
• Plants for hydrocarbon production/processing, such as petrochemicals, gas/oil separation plants, re-injection and storage, gas processing and utilisation plants.
• Earth moving works, foundations, pilings, paving, land reclamation, geotechnical restoration.
• Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) of welding, hydrotests, commissioning and start up of plants.
• Maintenance and replacing of damaged or corroded pipelines.
- DECOMMISSIONING, DEMOLITION WORKS (53)
- EPC CONTRACTORS (47)
- FEASIBILITY STUDIES, CONCEPT AND FEED (169)
- JACKET/DECK/TOPSIDE FACILITIES EPC CONTRACTORS (63)
- MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY (104)
- MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE & REPAIR (97)
- ONSHORE PIPE LAYING (122)
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT (129)
- PUMPING STATIONS (166)
- TANK INSTALLATION (87)
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE (21)
- WATER SYSTEM CONSTRUCTION (50)