Impresub has been involved for 45 years in under water activities and services; it has the experience and ability to recognise and develop effective solutions to specific clients needs for a wide range of offshore support and engineering requirements.
These activities involve all phases of offshore development and maintenance turn key projects for the Oil&Gas industry, engineering firms, government organizations and research institutes both in Italy and abroad. Such a range of services includes: laying, trenching and protection of cables and pipelines, diving & ROV activities, hydrographical and geophysical survey services, salvage projects.
In these last years, Impresub has invested significant resources in the in house design manufacturing of post trenching machines by both jetting and disk methods, RINA certified, capable of trenching pipes and cables of various diameters in shallow & deep water.
In addition, Impresub owns and avails of sat systems both for shallow and deep water up to 300 meter depth rated, fully DNV.
Impresub avails also of an ROV fleet both inspection and work class equipped with TMS. Impresub offers its own SUBSEA PEC (Pulsed Eddy Current) technique for advanced NDT inspection.
- DECOMMISSIONING, DEMOLITION WORKS (53)
- DIVING SERVICES (155)
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (84)
- EPC CONTRACTORS (47)
- FEASIBILITY STUDIES, CONCEPT AND FEED (169)
- GEOGNOSTIC SURVEYS (82)
- GEOLOGICAL AND RESERVOIR STUDIES (170)
- GEOPHYSICAL AND GEOTECHNICAL STUDIES (172)
- MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE & REPAIR (97)
- NDT - NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTS (40)
- OFFSHORE PIPE LAYING (121)
- ONSHORE PIPE LAYING (122)
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT (129)
- RADIOLOCATION (134)
- SEISMIC DATA PROCESSING/INTERPRETATION (60)
- SEISMIC SURVEYS (136)
- SUBSEA INSPECTIONS - SURVEY (89)
- SUPPLY VESSELS (173)
- TOPOGRAPHIC SURVEYS (137)