Irem was formed in 1982 by a group of professionals with a solid experience record in the mechanical construction business.
Irem ’s home base is Syracuse, on the Eastern Sicilian coast. Syracuse is the hub of a major concentration of refineries and petrochemical piants, among the largest in Europe.
Over some forty-five years this hinterland has produced a large, highly skilled and highly mobile construction and maintenance work force. The same area has developed over the time a vast array of facilities and equipment. Irem, as a solid, well respected and diversified company can draw on the best of these resources.
Irem is in a position to undertake turn-key contracts efficiently and economically.
This implies performing under one management all parts of a construction job: electrical, instrumentation, civil works, steel fabrication, mechanical erection, piping works, etc.
- ELECTRICAL/INSTRUMENTS ASSEMBLY (103)
- EPC CONTRACTORS (47)
- FIXED & FLOATING ROOF TANKS (146)
- INTEGRATED DECKS (120)
- JACKET/DECK/TOPSIDE FACILITIES EPC CONTRACTORS (63)
- MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY (104)
- MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE & REPAIR (97)
- METAL STRUCTURAL WORKS (36)
- OFFSHORE PLATFORMS PROCESS UNITS (192)
- ONSHORE PIPE LAYING (122)
- SKID MOUNTED UNITS (193)