Simeco is an engineering and contracting firm established in 1984.
Simeco provide multidiscipline engineering and project management services for Oil&Gas plants (onshore/offshore, upstream, downstream/refining), pipelines, petrochemical & chemical plants, power plants.
The engineering services provided by Simeco include:
• Feasibility studies.
• Basic engineering design.
• Front End Engineering and Design (FEED).
• Project management.
• Owner’s engineering services.
• Detail engineering.
• Procurement services.
• Expediting, inspections and testing.
• EPC contracts.
• Construction management.
• Site supervision.
• Assistance to commissioning, plant start-up and operation.
Simeco workforce is approx. engineering 300,000 manhours/year performed through a staff of more than 170 engineers and consultants.
Simeco present workforce in the specific area of process technologies is approx. 50,000 engineering manhours/year performed through a staff of more than 30 engineers.
Simeco offices are: Simeco Systems d.o.o., Gradacacka 29B, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia i Herzegovina; Simeco GCC Regional Office, Suite 32, Petrodar Tower, Seef District, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- ABSORPTION/DISTILLATION PROCESS TOWERS (41)
- ASSET EVALUATION (20)
- DEGASSERS (54)
- DESIGN 3D (128)
- DESULPHURIZATION (56)
- DETAILED DESIGN (85)
- EMERGENCY SHUT DOWN SYSTEMS (160)
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (84)
- EPC CONTRACTORS (47)
- FEASIBILITY STUDIES, CONCEPT AND FEED (169)
- GAS DEHYDRATION UNITS BY GLYCOL OR MOLECULAR SIEVES AND OTHER SYSTEMS (191)
- GAS SWEETENING UNITS FOR NATURAL, BIOLOGICAL, REFINERY GAS (5)
- HEAT EXCHANGERS & EATHERS (142)
- OFFSHORE PLATFORMS PROCESS UNITS (192)
- OIL AND/OR MINING MANAGEMENT (57)
- OIL-GAS-WATER SEPARATORS (145)
- PROCESS WATER TREATMENT PLANT (80)
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT (129)
- SKID MOUNTED UNITS (193)
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE (21)
- WATER WASTE TREATMENT PLANT (81)