Next Geosolutions is an international turn-key geoscience and engineering service provider operating in the energy, infrastructure & utilities markets.
Established in 2006 as Oceanix and subsequently merged into the NG Group, Next is already recognised as a leading player as it consolidates knowledge, expertise and resources of companies and individuals with a successful track-record of over 25 years in the industry.
Next provides its clients with integrated services, both on land and at sea, in support of the entire life-cycle of their projects, always delivering high quality, tailored and cost-effective solutions.
Next originated by a joint venture between Marnavi Offshore & Tecno In, two leading contractors in their respective markets. Marnavi Offshore is the largest Italian ship-owner operating globally in the offshore Oil&Gas industry.
Tecno In is a leading engineering, geophysical, geotechnical and environmental survey contractor with 30 years track-record.
Next implements an Integrated QHSE Management System fully certified according to ISO-9001, ISO-14001 & OHSAS-18001 standards.
- ACOUSTIC SUBSEA (3)
- CORROSION MONITORING (49)
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (84)
- ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING (102)
- FEASIBILITY STUDIES, CONCEPT AND FEED (169)
- GEOLOGICAL AND RESERVOIR STUDIES (170)
- GEOPHYSICAL AND GEOTECHNICAL STUDIES (172)
- NDT - NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTS (40)
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT (129)
- RADIOLOCATION (134)
- SEISMIC DATA PROCESSING/INTERPRETATION (60)
- SEISMIC SURVEYS (136)
- SUBSEA INSPECTIONS - SURVEY (89)
- SUPPLY VESSELS (173)
- SURVEY BOATS (164)
- TOPOGRAPHIC SURVEYS (137)