Stantec is a Canadian multinational company active in the water, environment, energy, infrastructure and sustainability sectors. It is today one of the world's leading engineering and architecture design and consultancy companies. Constantly at the top of the international industry rankings, Stantec is an organization of 22,000 people distributed over 400 offices around the world. The work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. This work is built on a nearly 200-year history.
The Stantec Group is listed on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges (TSX and NYSE with the STN symbol).
The Group has been active in Italy since 1973, where it has operated through the legal entity of MWH S.p.A. until 2017, when it has become Stantec S.p.A. following the acquisition of MWH by Stantec. Over the years, the Company has developed a national and international customer portfolio that benefits from its strong global network. In Italy there are about 140 employees, including engineers and scientists. The Italian headquarter is in Milan, complemented with an office in Rome.
- ASSET EVALUATION (20)
- DECOMMISSIONING, DEMOLITION WORKS (53)
- DESIGN 3D (128)
- DETAILED DESIGN (85)
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (84)
- ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING (102)
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESCUE INTERVENTION (130)
- FEASIBILITY STUDIES, CONCEPT AND FEED (169)
- FLARES (184)
- GEOLOGICAL AND RESERVOIR STUDIES (170)
- GEOPHYSICAL AND GEOTECHNICAL STUDIES (172)
- MUD TREATMENT AND DRYING (188)
- PROCESS WATER TREATMENT PLANT (80)
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT (129)
- SOIL RECLAMATION (32)
- SOIL SAMPLING (123)
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE (21)
- TOPOGRAPHIC SURVEYS (137)
- WATER WASTE TREATMENT PLANT (81)