De Cristofaro was founded in 1978 as a Company specialized in the construction, but during the years the constant technological innovation, the technical and organizational skills and entrepreneurial endeavors have allowed it to stand out as an interpreter in other sectors (civil, environmental, energy and related services).
The main activities of the Company, held in south central Italy for both public and important private companies, are:
Civil Division. Construction and demolition of civil and industrial buildings, earthworks, drainage works and environmental protection facilities, construction and maintenance of appropriate locations for oil exploration and ancillary services.
Ecology Division. Recovery, treatment and disposal of non hazardous waste at facilities owned by the Company, transport of hazardous and non hazardous waste, remediation of contaminated sites and materials containing asbestos, decommissioning industrial plants, environmental restoration.
Energy Division. Development and management of wind farms and photovoltaic.
The Company is certified for quality system to ISO 9001:2008 and the environmental system in compliance with UNI EN ISO 14001:2004.
- AGGREGATE DISPOSALS (163)
- DECOMMISSIONING, DEMOLITION WORKS (53)
- DRILLING LOCATION & ACCESS ROAD CONSTRUCTION (51)
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (84)
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESCUE INTERVENTION (130)
- MUD TREATMENT AND DRYING (188)
- ONSHORE PIPE LAYING (122)
- PLANT DRAINAGE & INDUSTRIAL CLEANING (31)
- PROCESS WATER TREATMENT PLANT (80)
- SOIL RECLAMATION (32)
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE (21)
- TRUCKS RENTAL (106)
- WATER SYSTEM CONSTRUCTION (50)