VED starts in the 1970s, and has the UNI ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2015 certifications.
It operates in the following areas:
• Design and supply of specialized industrial maintenance services such as: leak sealing with plant in service, execution of holes under pressure without interrupting the production process, revision of valves, surfaces fining on-site up to diameter 5800 mm., grinding of rolling tracks and support rollers of rotating ovens, SGS (Sealing Global Services) service on pressure equipment.
• Restored pipes and / or steel parts damaged by the use of composite materials according to ISO 24817 / ASME PCC-2 standards.
• Design, production and installation of pipes and fittings in GRP, for aqueducts and civil and industrial sewage systems, fire protection networks, submarine pipelines.
• Design and construction of industrial gaskets in various types for use in the Oil & Gas sector.
• LDAR program (Leak detention and repair) that allows the control and containment of emissions of organic and / or dangerous substances from the system components.
Innovative know-how developed over time, together with a continuous research activity, allowed us to assist customers by offering a reliable service over time.
- CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE EQUIPMENT (26)
- CONTROL SYSTEMS (159)
- ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING (102)
- EPC CONTRACTORS (47)
- FEASIBILITY STUDIES, CONCEPT AND FEED (169)
- FLANGES & COUPLINGS (70)
- MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE & REPAIR (97)
- OFFSHORE PIPE LAYING (121)
- ONSHORE PIPE LAYING (122)
- PRODUCTION MANIFOLD SKID MOUNTED (96)
- SEALINES CLAMPS REPAIR (39)