Impresa Tre Colli, constituted in 1971, draws its origins from the experience of its founders, matured since the beginning of the sixties, in the construction of oil, gas and water pipelines.
The agreement and the clients fidelity have allowed the Company to extend its activity in the following sectors:
• Oil, gas and water pipelines of nominal diameter up to DN 48” (1200 cm).
• Industrial plants for oil, gas and water pipelines, pumping and compression stations.
• Services of ordinary maintenance, extraordinary and emergency on pipelines and plants related to them.
• Prefabricated structures in normal and prestressed reinforced cement for industrial and commercial buildings.
• Turnkey industrial and commercial buildings, with urbanization and infrastructure activities.
• Real estate activity for productive and commercial installations.
The Company is also active in Czech Republic and Romania for real estate activities and residential, hotel and commercial constructions.
- CIVIL CONSTRUCTION (TUNNEL/FOUNDATION) (52)
- DECOMMISSIONING, DEMOLITION WORKS (53)
- ELECTRICAL/INSTRUMENTS ASSEMBLY (103)
- EPC CONTRACTORS (47)
- INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS WITH PREFABRICATED STRUCTURES IN REINFORCED CEMENT (59)
- MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY (104)
- MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE & REPAIR (97)
- METAL STRUCTURAL WORKS (36)
- ONSHORE PIPE LAYING (122)
- PUMPING STATIONS (166)
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE (21)
- WATER SYSTEM CONSTRUCTION (50)